You also do not abide by functions of management by any officials or compensate for any errors resulting from your use of the blog, one of its services, or its contents and disclaim any contracts or agreements concluded independently between users or any other party.
Policy comments in the blogThe site provides the ability to comment on the content of the blog. You, as well as all users, have the right to participate in the commentary with these points:
- You must not post any content that may be harmful, unlawful, defamatory, abusive, abusive, inciting, dirty, harassing, or otherwise.
- You are solely responsible for the comments you share.
- The intellectual property rights of the comments remain registered to you. However, the blogger has the right to reuse the comments in any activity related to the code without having to request prior permission from the commentator, provided that he mentions the name of the commentator and does not modify the commentary in a way that leads to distortion in its meaning. To comment on the blog, it is best to mention your personal name.
- You can use an alias but never allow a person or entity to be impersonated.
- Prefer your real email when commenting. The Blog is committed to not using this mail-in for any activity other than personal correspondence. You shall not deliver your mail to any third party without your prior permission.
- You must not modify or adapt the blog or use it in any illegal manner or in any other manner that could harm or disrupt the blog.
- The blog collects some of your data, such as browser type, operating system, IP number, etc. The aim of this data collection is to improve the level of service.
- The blog may share such data with a third party without linking such data with your personal identity.
This Agreement may change from time to time as I deem appropriate to the purpose of the Code, so please review and adhere to it.
- Posting advertisements for products or services and advertising links does not mean that you are endorsing them, nor do I provide any quality assurance regarding them.
- View blog reviews for sites and institutions. These reviews may be paid and maybe free and others may use affiliate links that allow me to charge a certain commission if you subscribe or buy from that link.
- I make these reviews based on the information I get from the marketing managers of these sites and institutions, from private experience, or through general information, and I do not give you any special guarantees regarding the quality of products or services.
- In addition, I will be aware of the testimonies and documents that indicate the level and competencies, but I do not guarantee their validity of 100%. Therefore, any inaccuracies are the responsibility of the owners.
- We do not take responsibility for damages. Which may be the result of the lack of good application of some explanations.